#MyEsteemCampaign Day 17.
Negative thoughts attract negative results. This statement truly spoke to me. Zero self-confidence, an impressive low self-esteem.
I could be this student who could easily be attached to the first person who wants to talk to her, thinking I could not influence people. The word “No”, didn’t exist in my personal dictionary. In every service requested, whether it was good or bad for my personal growth, I would always accept, doing whatever they wanted me to do because I didn’t want to end up alone at school. In every project and dream I had in mind, I always put the fear of failure in front of me. It affected all my speeches, my actions and behaviours.
So how did I get rid of all these negativities? How did I wake up from this dark nightmare? Well actually, I finally figured out that I was the one I have always been waiting for to lead me into a better life
Here are some tips to consider:
– Surround yourself with inspirational people
– Stick on your vision and goal
– Always remember that whatever your mind can conceive and believe, your mind can achieve.
– Create another comfort zone that goes beyond your past comfort zone. In other words, go out of it by doing a totally different thing that may become your new passion. Something that will enable you to surpass your limits.
– Do believe in you as I truly do
Only you can define whether you will rise up or will keep on being stuck in negative thoughts. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine” John C. Maxwell.